These terms and conditions, under which you may access and use Coffic website, its Application, the content provided on or through the website, or its services, determine your rights and obligations as visitor or user of facilities made available by Coffic. Please read these terms carefully to make informed decisions.
All decisions are made at the discretion of the management team of Coffic and its parent organisation, Vowels Advertising Agency.
You are subject to these terms in the following ways-
- If you access and/or use this Website and/or other services connected with Coffic in any way, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms stated here, do not use this platform or any services.
- Coffic reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time. Your continued use of the platform or services after introducing changes establishes your acceptance of these changes. Hence, you are advised to periodically review the Terms and conditions.
- There are certain additional terms and conditions related to products, services, offers, or venue spaces which govern your use of them. Please familiarise yourself with these additional terms as well.
USER GUIDELINES FOR COFFIC PLATFORM
- PLATFORM-Coffic is itself not a co-working space, restaurant, cafe, hotel, business venue, or similar establishment. It provides a platform for collaborative working and creating by enabling users to access, purchase, and reserve a wide range of services offered by partner hotels, cafes, restaurants, business venues. Coffic organises various events and interactions for learning and growing at these partner venues. However, it does not own or controls any of the facilities or services offered at the venues.
- MEMBERSHIP-Coffic provides a number of ways to use the Platform efficiently such as various subscription plans, promotional plans, digital Services, and non-subscription purchases. These options consist of different services and features and may be subject to additional and differing conditions, prices, policies and limitations. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered options and plans at any time in our discretion. From time to time we may permit non-subscribers to access certain Services, content or features for a cost or at no cost. Coffic makes no commitment on the quantity, availability, type or frequency at which such Services, content and features will be available to non-subscribers and may modify, discontinue, remove or suspend access at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
- SUBSCRIPTION-To avail and enjoy complete access to the Platform and Services, you need to subscribe to any one of our packages that suits your needs. The services depend on the type of Subscription package that you have opted for. It varies according to hours, months, type of venue, etc., which is described in the Packages section on h Website. In order to pay for the subscription, you must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment. We may update the accepted methods from time to time. All such subscriptions will be governed by these Terms.
- NON-SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASES-In addition to your subscription or without having a subscription, Coffic provides you with provisions to purchase certain products and services through the Platform. Non-subscription purchases may include booking Meeting Rooms, attending events and workshops organised by Coffic, buy Coffic merchandise, coupons, etc. You agree that these Terms apply to any purchase you make and you will be responsible to pay the applicable fees.
- ELIGIBILITY-There is no eligibility that governs the usage of Coffic Platform and its services. You acknowledge and agree that you choose to use the platform at your own initiative and are responsible for compliances with these Terms.
- VENUE-As a member or user of Coffic Platform, you agree to the additional terms of individual venues. If you do not comply with these Terms and additional terms as determined by individual venues, you may not be permitted to use certain Services. You are requested to understand the terms of service in their totality.
- COMMUNICATIONS-When you create an account or provide your contact information, you agree to receive any email, text message, telephone, or post by Coffic at any of the addresses, mobile numbers, mail addresses for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted, you can opt-out by unsubscribing via link provided in marketing emails or contact us directly for the same.
- SUBSCRIPTION-Our subscription packages are one-time use, non-refundable, and non-cancelable unless we specifically communicate otherwise at the time of purchase. The end of Subscription package results in termination of any agreement between you and Coffic. We also do not provide refunds for unused packages. We reserve the right to assume that all payments made by you are in complete awareness, and in your senses.
- PRICES-We reserve the right to adjust purchase pricing of our Subscription Packages, and other fees at any time.
- VENUE FEES-In addition to the fees we charge, the Venues may also charge fees for purchases that are directly connected to their Services and not included in the package. For example, the Venues will charge you for buying foods and beverages at the Venue.
In order to ensure uninterrupted co-working for all, you are subject to certain restrictions where you agree not to-
- Make excessive noise nor conduct any activity at the venues that would disrupt the peaceful environment for other Coffic clients, guests, or members.
- Create a disorderly ambience by causing anyone inconvenience, annoyance, trouble, or nuisance.
- Bring outdoor food and beverages except for if any venue allows it.
- Bring any animals in the Venue except for if the venue is pet-friendly.
- Harm users, members, employees of Coffic or Venues, or any other person by harassing, threatening, deceiving, or defrauding.
- Impersonate another person to gain access to another user’s account and benefits.
- Entitle anyone other than yourself to avail services, packages, benefits, subscriptions under your own account.
- Engage into an agreement similar to Coffic’s packages directly with Venue, rather than through Coffic Platform.
- Distribute or send inappropriate content through Coffic platform to its users and members.
- Upload any kind of virus that could damage, disable, impair the computer systems and data of Coffic or users of the Platform
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others;
- Send or Distribute any threatening, pornographic, hateful, discriminatory, insulting, or otherwise inappropriate content through the Platform
- Undertake any activity through the Platform that is unlawful, or prohibited by law and these terms.
- Link to or frame any portion of the Platform.
- Undertake to interfere with the working of any aspect of the Platform and its systems or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform systems or material that is not intentionally made available.
- Impair the Platform in any manner or form.
- TRIAL MEMBERSHIP-Coffic offers a trial membership option which gives you access to the Coffic Platform and its services. The duration and price of the trial are communicated at the time of subscription. You understand that trials are not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. You agree that Trials are available only to new users that have never had a Coffic account before and there is only one Trial permitted per credit card or payment method and it is a violation of these Terms to sign up for a Trial if you have signed up for an account or trial in the past or to have more than one account or trial at the same time. The management reserves the right to prevent you from a Trial if it feels you have violated these terms of the agreement. In the event of a violation of terms, you understand that you will not be eligible for a refund.
- REFER A FRIEND-Coffic provides an incentive for Coffic users to refer a friend to use Coffic Platform. This option makes available certain benefits to the one who has referred to a friend and the one who avails the offer.
- OTHER PROMOTIONS-Coffic may offer certain additional offers and promotions for your benefit and which will be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Coffic may, at any time and without prior notice, terminate, cancel, deactivate, suspend your subscription, your account, or your access to the platform and its services, if we determine that you have violated the terms of the agreement, or engaged in illegal, unlawful activities with the use of our Platform. Coffic shall have no liability for such actions and you shall have no recourse for any such termination, except in the following case. If your account is deactivated, or subscription terminated without any cause, you will receive a refund of the prepaid amount of your subscription. In the former case, you understand that you will have no chance to re-register or re-use the Platform and its services under another identity or profile. Failing this, Coffic reserves the right to block your access to Coffic and its related Services.
TERMS FOR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
- CONTENT – The Coffic website is owned and operated by Coffic. All the logos, brands, labels, names, signatures; visuals, graphics, designs, content, text, videos, and all other material available through Coffic are either owned, protected by copyright, patent, trademark, or used under license by the business and/or its affiliates. Your use of these properties, except as stated in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. By the mandate of these terms and conditions, you may not modify, sell, distribute, copy the content of this website, or use the material for commercial purpose to reproduce, display, publish or publicly perform without the organisation’s written permission.
- ACCOUNT-You are the sole proprietor of your Coffic account. You agree not to share or give access to your account to anyone other than yourself and not create more than one account. You or anyone else does not hold the rights to edit, modify, reproduce, sell, distribute any content or software accessible through your Account. In addition, you understand that you are using the Platform and services for your personal and non- commercial use.
WARRANTY & LIABILITY
All the content, information, and materials accessible to you through the services obtained do NOT have a warranty of any kind from Coffic or the owners of the content. It is also stated hereby that this content made available to you is warranted to be free of virus or other harmful components.
Thus, neither Company nor its group companies, directors, employees, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages ensuing from the use of the Platform, Services, software, or Content connected with Coffic. The Company shall also not be liable for any losses arising from unauthorised transactions, or the payments, Billings which are not related to terms of Services provided by Coffic.
Your interaction with Coffic through your use of its Website, attendance at its workshops, purchase or use of its Services is solely at your own risk. The company cannot be held responsible for making warranties of any kind and any damages, causes, or losses.
To maintain the security measures, you agree to not violate the security of the Website, or tamper with any security components, and rules & regulations, for any reason whatsoever. Any access to unauthorised data or server not intended for your use, attempt to interfere with any service to user via means of submitting virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, attempt to breach authentication measures without proper authorisation, or any other unsolicited activity would infringe the security measures and may result in criminal liability.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, Coffic, its affiliates, partner companies, service providers, partner venues, subsidiaries, employees, agents from and against any claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, losses, liabilities whatsoever, arising from their misuse of the Website, Services, Platform, or violation of these terms.