Coffic and our affiliates (collectively “we”, “us”, “our”, or “company”) value your privacy. We are devoted to guarding your personal information and ensuring your confidence in us.
This policy details how Coffic collects, uses, maintains, or discloses the various information which might have been provided by you in connection with, or to avail certain services on our website, or other services that link to Coffic, including workshops, programs, and advertisements on third-party services.
We urge you to read this policy carefully in order to understand our practices and policies regarding your information. This will help you make well-informed choices in making use of the facilities provided by Coffic.
PERSONAL INFORMATION, any data that distinguishes you as an individual such as name, e-mail address, contact number, your occupation, interests, or postal address.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or provided to us during any course of action.
How We collect the information:
- a) that is provided to us directly by you in the various ways-
Registration on our website/application
Filling forms on our website/application, or at offline events organized by us
Partaking in a contest or promotion sponsored by us
Subscription of our services
Transactions carried out through our website
Or any other similar manner
- b) that is supplied by third-party sources in the following manner-
Provided to us by your company, organization, parent, guardian, broker, hosts, or business partners
Publicly or commercially available information
- c) that is collected through social media-
When you follow our accounts
When you message us or contact us
- d) that is available to us directly through technologies-
- Google Analytics- It helps us collect information about how often you use our website, data related to traffic, location, and other communication related to our website. It also gives us access to your IP address on the date you visit the website, browser type, computer and internet connection, and your operating systems.
- Cookies- it is a tool that aids in improving the responsiveness of the sites for you. Cookies are used to track statistical data such as your preferences and interests, your navigation and browsing patterns on our website, and other website related data.
How we employ your personal information:
- 1. To provide the services requested by you
- 2. To ensure the fulfilment of your needs, related to our services
- 3. To contact you for our services, promotions, and other information that may be of your interest
- 4. To give you information about our projects and services that may interest you
- 5. To inform about any changes, or any other suitable information
How we optimize your non-personal information:
- 1. To furnish our services for a personalized experience
- 2. To track you interests and customize our services accordingly
- 3. To identify your usage patterns
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE & SECURITY
All information collected is securely stored within our controlled database.
We strive to ensure that there is no misuse of the information provided by you.
There are certain cases where we may share your information-
- In the event of information being required by law, court, or any governmental authority.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE WHILE USING GOOGLE SIGN IN BUTTON
- 1. Data Collected – The end user hereby allows the company to use their primary Gmail Ids to log in to the company properties. The user is aware of the below usage of the information being given voluntarily by the user
- 2. Use of data – The Company confirms that the Gmail ids obtained from the Google Sign in button shall be protected in the controlled database and used by the company for only allowing users to login, sending requisite information to the registered users, sending company newsletters, notification or any other similar company material.
- 3. The company doesn’t collect any sensitive private information other than for payment purposes.
- 4. The above is in line with the User Consent policy of Google (EU user consent policy is not applicable in India)
It is made certain that these disclosures are made in good faith to enforce necessary terms, or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
RESOLVE YOUR QUERIES